top of page

EWELME COTTAGE

In a small vintage frame, excellent vintage condition.

H9.5cm W13.5cm D2.5cm

Ewelme, now 14 Ayr Street, Parnell, was built by the Rev. Vicesimus Lush, Vicar of Howick in 1863-64, so that his sons could attend the nearby Church of England Grammar School.

It remained in the Lush family for 105 years, until purchased by the Auckland City Council, which leases the property to the Historic Places Trust.

OLD NEW ZEALAND HOMES

From the original painting by

ANGELA VANSTONE

Ewelme Cottage ~ Miniature Vintage Frame

$20.00Price
    bottom of page